Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Like To Be Spanked

Rihanna has revealed that she likes to be "submissive in the bedroom" in a candid interview with a US magazine. The Only Girl (In The World) singer, real name Robyn Rihanna Fenty, told Rolling Stone Magazine that she likes to be "spanked" during sex.

"I like to take charge, but I also love to be submissive," she says. "Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun. You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your s***. That's sexy to me… I like to be spanked." "Being tied up is fun.

I like to keep it spontaneous," she adds. The 23-year-old R&B queen, who poses in spray-on shorts on the cover of the US music magazine, also revealed that she prefers old-fashioned 'discipline' to new-fangled sex toys. "Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned — you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs… I'd rather have him use his hands," she says.

But the S&M singer rebuffed rumours that she is dating Hollywood actor Colin Farrell and admitted that she hasn't had a date since splitting with pro baseball player Matt Kemp last December. Talking about Farrell, she says: "We don't even have each other's numbers. I wish! He's smoking."...

brodira

About brodira

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015