Sunday, May 9, 2010

Praying Angel Religious Tattoo Design




Celebrity Tattoo - Shooter Jennings

Celebrity Tattoo - Joan Jett

Kerry Katona Tattoos - Celebrity Tattoo

Rob Kardashian Tattoos - Celebrity Tattoo

Norah Jones Lower Back Tattoo, Celebrity Tattoo

Kim Kardashian Temporary Tattoo

Janis Joplin Wrist Tattoo, Celebrity Tattoo

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

A quote is just a tattoo on the tongue.
William F. DeVault


Former Chicago Bull Jud Buechler said Michael Jordan wanted "me and [teammate] Steve Kerr to get tattoos" after the Bulls won their first championship. "I thought about it but didn't do it because I knew my mom, wife, and mother-in-law would kill me."


"White folks are not going to come to see a bunch of guys with tattoos, with cornrows. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks different, they're stupid."
CHARLES BARKLEY


Love lasts forever, but a tattoo lasts six months longer. (Anon)

brodira

About brodira

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015