Sunday, January 31, 2010

fanvid sunday: all dollhouse all the time

I still don't think much of Dollhouse but I heard a rumor that, like, everyone else on earth thinks it is the knees of bees so I present to you a little from column A and a little from column B. First the misery:



Yes, it's a Topher/Bennett vid and it's exactly as upbeat as you imagine. On the other hand there's this:



which is just a hilarious video of the sexy Dollhouse menfolk doing their turn on the catwalk.

And that's all. Dollhouse is over (finally). Eliza turned in a good performance in the end. Then again, even a broken clock is right twice a day... oh, snap! Happy Sunday, all.

brodira

About brodira

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015