Sunday, November 1, 2009

fanvid sunday: return of bjork!

It's slim pickins on the Buffy front this week for the fanvids so I am proposing a True Blood video. You down? Yeah, I know you are. Peep this hot piece out about Godrich and Eric:


Find more videos like this on BAM Vid Vault


Sad, poignant, and Eric is hot. It's basically everything I want in a fanvid that isn't Buffy related. Hope your Halloween was as awesome as mine was. Don't forget to email us with your costume photos at buffyfest@aim.com and we'll have a full report tomorrow. Happy Sunday, everybody!

brodira

About brodira

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015